Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act, 2000”), the applicable rules thereunder and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.ethnicpip.com, including the related mobile site (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”) is owned and operated by XTREND SOLUTIONS LLP (hereinafter referred to as 'ETHNICPIP'), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, with its registered office at 3RD FLOOR, 18 SARKHEL PARA LANE ,BALLY, HOWRAH ,WEST BENGAL - 711201
ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PLATFORM INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER THE TOU. PLEASE READ THE TOU CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By impliedly or expressly accepting the ToU, you also accept and agree to be bound by all of Ethnicpip’s policies applicable to you, as amended, from time to time.
Seller Terms and Conditions must follow:
- ETHNICPIP provides a online market platform to connect buyer and seller. Sellers can sell their products by using our online marketplace www.ethinicpip.com
- Seller must be above 18 years. ETHNICPIP reserves the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse you access to the Platform if it is brought to our notice or discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- Free registration for all sellers.
- Information given at the time of registration should be accurate and 100% genuine, we will cross check the information you provided and if found incorrect then ETHNICPIP have the full rights to terminate your account at any point of time and all payments will be blocked.
- Seller cannot sell any banned/prohibited/illegal/copy right products, seller can be suspended or removed without any prior notice.
- Seller is fully responsible for products added on website. For any legal problem regarding products, Seller will be fully responsible for it.
- Seller should sell good quality products, if quality of product is not good or any incorrect information given about products then ETHINICPIP reserves the rights to remove products from the website.
- Seller should provide all required information of product like colors, material, size, caring instructions, all angle photos, Prices, discount if any, etc.
- Seller should maintain product inventory as shown on website and should provide information about availability & No availability of products on time. If order comes for particular product and the same is not available with seller then he/she should compromise and deliver that product to buyer on time. If product making time is taking longer time then it should be communicated to ETHNICPIP via calling support or writing email or any electronic communication method.
- Do not send any personal marketing material like Brochure, Visiting Card, Contact Details or any others details with product while shipping to buyer, we cross verify this with buyer once the order is delivered, if it found then ETHINICPIP has rights to stop all payments or suspend the seller immediately.
- Logistic support will be provided by ETHNICPIP. Delivery charges will be depend upon product weight, volume and shipping address of buyer. There wil no deduct from sellers desired product price they quoated. Extra charges will be recover from buyer.
- Seller will be responsible for packaging and labeling of product.
- If Seller doesn't want ot accept returns of the product then they can mark it non-returnable during adding the product on website.
- If product not delivered on time or wrong product sent or damaged product sent or not same image displayed on site or seller failed to dispatch then buyer reserves right to Cancel/Return the order. If buyer cancels/returns the order due to these reasons then 5% penalty will be applicable to cover marketing and transaction expenses.
- Seller’s payments will be processed once the product is delivered to customer. It may take 7 working days to reflect in your account.
- ETHNICPIP Commission will be 15% of total Selling Price. ETHNICPIP reserves the rights to change the sales commission without any prior notification. You can calculate the price on Calculate Price page. Where every deduction has given explicitly.
- Seller should provide following documents for payment process.
1. ID Proof
2. PAN Card
3. Bank Account Details